Safety has always been #RainbowAirInc first priority.
With saying that, until further notice we will hold off on opening day for #Season2020 Please check back to see when we are going to kickoff our 25th Season! In the meantime, please stay home, stay safe and most importantly, stay healthy. #NiagaraFallsUSAStrong #NiagaraFallsCanadaStrong
Rainbow Air Inc. COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
As of June 2, 2020, Rainbow Air Inc. is preparing the following:
- Rainbow Air Inc. will start operating with the MD500-E type helicopter where social distancing and cabin separation can be accomplished more easily. At no time will any two separate parties be allowed to fly within the same helicopter. Only parties residing at the same residence would be allowed to fly at once. Also: the max. 4 people rule applies.
- Pilots and ground crew will wear proper PPE where social distancing cannot be adhered to.
- The Helicopter cabin will be disinfected, by ground crew, after each flight and before new passengers are accepted inside the cabin.
- Passengers with Tickets only will be allowed outside in the helicopter ride line-up. Social distancing marks will be implemented in the line up indicating a 6-foot separation between parties.
- A COVID19 response plan for employees will be in place and employees must attend a mandatory training session in accordance with the response plan that might be updated as the situation changes.
- Passengers will be required to wear face masks. They will have the option of wearing their own, however if they do not have a face mask, they may purchase one at cost. If a passenger chooses not to wear a mask, they will automatically be refused boarding as per FAA regulations.
- Before boarding the helicopter, each passenger will be asked to use a hand sanitizer station located at the helipad entranceway. All passengers must adhere to proper hand hygiene procedures. Crew members will ensure all passengers use the hand sanitizing station prior to boarding.
Front Desk Procedures
- Building procedures will be handled very much like at smaller retail stores. Employees only allowed inside the ticket office.
- Social distancing of 6 feet outside the building, pre-ticket area, outlined with markings on the ground in the parking lot.
- Only one person at the time is allowed outside our ticketing area.
- Front Desk Personnel will be “shielded" behind plexi-glass.
- Only the amount of tickets will be sold, that allows the lineup to keep up with social distancing requirements.
- All traffic and washrooms areas will display current posters as posted by The NY State Department of Health, NYC HEALTH NYC.gov , and Public Health Agency.
- PPE will be provided to all employees as required and in accordance with OSHA and NY State Health.
Reserve your flight today!
Because Rainbow Air operates in restricted airspace above and around Niagara and Horseshoe Falls, our flights are conducive to the weather for safety purposes.
During the months of April and November Rainbow Air is open during the weekends only. From May through October Rainbow Air is open daily.
Gift Certificates Available!!!
Looking for the perfect gift and something different?
Contact us for more information or come visit us at
454 Main Street,
Niagara Falls, NY 14301